This website is owned and operated by the Yoshimura-ryu Association or its proxy. Please read and agree with the site’s policy and rules before using the site.
- All site content, such as text, graphics, illustrations, videos, music or programs is copyrighted. The copyright belongs to the content creators in accordance with commercial trademark and copyright law. Do not copy or use any content beyond the scope of the law. Copying, modifying, transferring, selling or publishing any content from this site without permission is forbidden by copyright and other applicable laws.
- Any trademarks, logos or trade names used on this site belong to the Yoshimura-ryu Association. These cannot be used without permission from the Yoshimura-ryu Association unless allowed under trademark, copyright or other laws.
- The Yoshimura-ryu Association is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by your use of this site. The Yoshimura-ryu Association may change or delete the information or data on the site at any time without prior notification.
- The following is prohibited:
- Obstructing the operations of the site.
- Actions that cause problems, damage, or loss of profit to other users, third parties or the Yoshimura-ryu Association.
- Damage to the assets of other users, third parties or the Yoshimura-ryu Association. Do not invade the privacy of other users, third parties or the Yoshimura-ryu Association.
- Interfering or obstruction public order or morality.
- Violation of any laws, rules or regulations.
- Acting in any way that would be deemed inappropriate for the Yoshimura-ryu Association.