The Sixth Head
Became a pupil and studied in the home of the fourth head Yuki Yoshimura.
- Held the first Kishou-kai (Yoshimura-kai).
- Began to appear in “Mai no Kai” sponsored by the National Theater.
- Succeeded the Title of the sixth Iemoto, Head of the Yoshimura School. Appeared in “Yume, Maboroshi no Buyo” (Dance of Dreams and Phantoms) produced by the National Theater.
- Appeared in “Touzai Meiryuu Buyou Kanshoukai” ’(Nation-wide Notable Dancers) under the support of the Agency for Cultural Affair.
- Gave performances in Europe (Switzerland, Poland, Netherlands, and Belgium).
- Performed at the Assembly Hall in Palais des Nations, the United Nations European Headquarters in Geneva.
- Performed Nagauta “Zashikimai Doujouji” at the Annual Festival of the Japanese Dance Association.
- Received an Aword for Excellent artists from Minister of Education.
- Founded the Kamigatamai Yoshimura-ryu Association, and became its first chairman.